Smile & Be Happy!
My doctor called Tuesday with some exciting news… My lab results were in! My parents and I met with her that afternoon… 11 pages of results - 4 1/2 hour appointment! Lordy lordy! I was finally receiving confirmation of my diagnosis! Just as my doctor suspected, but now with verified proof, I am positive for Classic Lyme, Babesia, Bartonella and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. My blood sugar levels are low, my eosinophils are elevated, my carbon dioxide levels are low, my immunoglobulin subclasses are deficient and I have vasculitis. Have I lost you yet? Enough medical talk! I won’t bore you with the details. So now it’s “go time” with a plan! I am getting a port implanted Monday. The port will host my daily IV infusions. Along with the antibiotics, I’ll also be receiving anti-malarial infusions. Babesia is a cousin of malaria - pretty fascinating, huh? Just wait, it gets better! I’ll be injecting myself up to 6 times a day just like your average junkie! Holla at your gir...
Comments
Post a Comment